Remi Cassel
grinch [m]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 3:37:59 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
She hated parties.

Not exactly.

She hated people.

... Also no.

But she really liked open bars, even if the means of getting to the free booze caused her personal strife. In exchange for a good time, all she had to do was help decorate, steal some beer, decorate some more, and make it somewhat holiday-themed. Not that anyone probably cared all too much given Hoenn was a shithole region.

Open bar though, guys. It'd be worth the winter wonderland outside freezing her fingertips.

The only problem was.. every time she finished setting up lights above the bar and overtop of the outdoor stalls, they disappeared by the time she turned around. It made her thing she must have pre-gamed too hard, and she'd set up more. Except they just kept disappearing, and she clearly wasn't noticing the trail of footprints leading away from the nearest booth.

"Am I crazy? I swear-- I just put those up.."

mission: trapinch who stole xmas
@salem
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
grinch [m]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 21:25:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","salem"]

salem did actually hate people. he wasn't exactly sure how he got dragged into this, outside of a stubborn coworker, but he was cursing said coworker with every breath he took. mostly because he was having to stand on a step ladder to put lights up, and he felt unsteady, and if he fell and fucking died because of said coworker, that one fucked up ghost movie would have nothing on the wrath they'd face from ghost salem.
[break][break]
someone else was working with him, and, outside of a nod, salem had ignored them for the most part. he didn't want to talk, and ignoring them was the best course of action he had in mind. until they spoke, jarring salem from his thoughts and making him hiss out another swear at the sudden startle.
[break][break]
glancing over- and trying to stay steady, from his spot on the ladder- he plans to tell them off. but, from where he's standing, he can see the footsteps clearly. "someone's stealing them." he answers, plainly, with a nod towards the footsteps and maybe a bit of a 'pay some fucking attention' edge to his voice.
[break][break]
with that, he's turning back to hanging up the lights himself, and praying he doesn't fall.
[break][break]

+ sorry for the wait! also i'm sorry for salem

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.salem]font:11px roboto;--accent:#FFBA3B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.salem b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.salem i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.salem a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.salem .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.salem .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.salem .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.salem .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.salem .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.salem]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.salem .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
grinch [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 22:19:12 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Deadass, she thought she'd been out here this entire time completely on her own. Every time she'd turned around, Salem had conveniently been in her blind spot or behind a booth or up high on a ladder just above her line of sight. It helped that Remi was half blind.

And that she was wearing wireless earbuds and blasting her awful music.

But one falls out with the turn of her head, she steps on it, and she hears a voice curse and spit. It drags her attention abruptly upward to the unsteady, shaking young man perched on the tippy-top of a rickety ladder. She slow-blinks and shakes her head.

"You have a deathwish? You look like a baby Girafarig."

She abandons her string of missing lights and her missing earbud and strides over to help hold the ladder steady. What she doesn't see, however, is that the ladder is unsteady because someone's been taking bites out of the legs on the opposite side.

Oops!

@salem
close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
we fall in space, we can't look down, death may come, peace i have found.
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
grinch [m]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 15:17:50 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
salem isn't the only one in remi's blind spot. ana eventually announces her presence by chuckling at the comment made, and from her own ladder that looks far more sturdy, she waves.

"i'd suggest getting off that ladder, sir!"

she descends from hers, then points to a trail of footsteps.

"your thief went this way."
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
grinch [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 0:14:55 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Another voice interjects to make a comment on the man on the ladder. She glances over her shoulder, spotting the woman. One quick glance over suggests the woman is pretty, and Remi's pursed lips encourage that thought, too.

"It did, did it? Well, I suppose we should go after him then."

Remi smirks, abandoning the man on the ladder in favor of a wild goose chase with a pretty face.

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
we fall in space, we can't look down, death may come, peace i have found.
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
grinch [m]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2022 16:34:32 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
it's a look she understands a little too well, and it's one she mirrors.

"we should."

her vikavolt buzzes before shooting off in the direction of the footsteps.

"i'm sure we have no reason to rush," her smile lingers as she approaches, "i'm ana."
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
grinch [m]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 21:31:10 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Subtly, a brow raises at the way the woman mirrors her interest. There is a positively attractive manner in which she speaks, and it draws her in faster than she'd care to admit.

"Remi. I must say, it's a pleasure, Ana."

The woman's smile plays a fiddle that she responds to, matching her tempo with her own easy smile. Eyes narrow just slightly and she eases into a lazy walk. The woman's Vikavolt seems more than capable of finding whoever was stealing.

Not that that really mattered.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS